In this post, we’ll list some of the best dog breeders in New Hampshire and provide some tips on how to choose the breeder in your area. We’ll also discuss what to look for when vetting potential breeders so that you can be sure you’re getting a healthy, happy dog from a responsible breeder.
How We Add Breeders to Our Site:
We have a dedicated team that works hard and has done extensive research that involves checking both the breeder and their dogs, to verify that the breeders featured on our site are highly reputable and trustworthy.
Feedback on Google and Facebook are also taken into consideration before they are listed as a breeder to have the highest standards possible. We hope that this gives you a little more information about how we list breeders on our site.
Puppies for Sale in New Hampshire:
When looking to add a new member to your family, you should always buy from a good and reliable breeder. A good responsible breeder will always be there for their puppies and ensure that all of their needs are met for as long as possible. Check out this list and do your own research first about the breeder and then decide which breeder you want to go with.
The Best Dog Breeders in New Hampshire List:
Dog Breeders List
- 1. A Breed Apart
- 2. Robyn’s Country Goldens
- 3. Granite State Labradoodles
- 4. Monadnock Mountain Breeders
- 5. Chesley Hill Cockapoos
- 6. On Point Kennel
- 7. Patch’s Kindred K9
- 8. Quincy Collies
1. A Breed Apart
Papillons is a very healthy dog breed and hardly has any medical or genetic concerns. Moreover, these dogs are known for their agility and obedience.
These dogs are easy to train at home and people living in apartments can also have these dogs.
The breeder also pays great attention to the training of these puppies and is a certified dog trainer as well. Moreover, the puppies also live inside the homes.
Socializing these puppies begins when the puppies are 2 weeks old. The main focus of these breeders is to provide families with a healthy and happy puppy that can easily adjust to your family.
2. Robyn’s Country Goldens
They focus on breeding beautiful, healthy, and happy Golden Retrievers with sound temperaments. The good temperament of Golden Retrievers is important so that they can be good family pets.
The dogs are not kept in kennels rather they are raised in homes in a nurturing and clean environment. Also, they receive a lot much attention and love.
The breeder also takes care of the health of these dogs as they conduct different tests before breeding. After the test results, only the best dogs are selected for breeding so the puppy is also healthy.
3. Granite State Labradoodles
They started a breeding program about 8 years ago when they fell in love with Labradoodles. Mainly they are focused on breeding the healthiest, and best-tempered Labradoodle puppies.
The breeders love spending time with their dogs and one of them is also a certified dog groomer. Moreover, they spend a lot of effort socializing their puppies and involve them in household activities.
Apart from this, the breeders also provide lifetime support to the families that get puppies from these breeders. Moreover, they also provide a 2-year health guarantee and records of vet checkups.
4. Monadnock Mountain Breeders
Moreover, these dogs can also serve as watchdogs and protectors while they are affectionate with friends and family.
The breeders started breeding in the year 2013 and had the first Bernese Mountain dog litter. They take care of the health of these dogs and provide them balanced nutritional diet.
The puppies are raised in a family environment are involved in different activities. In this way, they can easily adjust to their new families. You will have to contact the breeder first if you are planning to get a puppy.
5. Chesley Hill Cockapoos
Their main goal is to provide healthy and happy dog Cockapoos to families looking for adorable and family-friendly puppies.
The breeders are also eager to help families to raise their dogs in the best way possible. Moreover, they also provide training programs for dogs.
At Chesley Hill Cockapoos, they are concerned about the health of their dogs and puppies and provide all medical facilities to these dogs.
They provide a well-balanced nutritional diet that fulfills the body needs of these dogs. Moreover, the breeders also provide support to families and are ready to help them whenever they want.
6. On Point Kennel
These dogs can prove versatile hunting companions. Before breeding, the dogs are properly tested according to the testing program of NAVHDA and NADKC.
The main focus of these breeders is to produce dogs that are not only excellent hunting companions but can also be good members of the family.
As the breeder is a professional dog trainer, you can be assured that the puppies are properly trained and socialized. In this way, the puppy can easily adjust to its new home.
7. Patch’s Kindred K9
These dogs are loving, intelligent and serve as the best companions. Moreover, they love to play and take part in different activities.
Most of these dogs spend their time playing and are energetic as well. For this reason, the breeders feed a high-quality diet to these dogs that involve different raw meats as well.
The breeder pays great attention to the grooming and socialization of puppies so that they can adjust to their new homes easily.
You will get a variety of colors for both Poodles and Labradoodles and they are mostly from the Champion lines. The breeders believe in providing healthy and happy dogs to families.
8. Quincy Collies
The breeder has a 14-acre land mostly comprising of fields which provides the best environment for dogs. They have been breeding since 1984 and focus on breeding dogs with wonderful temperaments.
Moreover, these dogs are excellent companions as they love spending time with you and are known for their loyalty.
Along with temperament, the breeder also pays great attention to the health f Collies. This is the reason that they do different tests to ensure health before the breeding program.
The breeders make sure that the puppies will have a wonderful life with the families that will adopt them.
Dog Breeder Info :
Location: Rumney, NH
Website: Quincy Collies
Why Always Buy from a responsible Breeder:
Benefits of Buying from A responsible Breeder:
1. Healthy puppies: Responsible breeders place a high priority on health and screen both the parents for genetic conditions. They also ensure that each pup receives all of its necessary vaccinations and deworming treatments.
2. Well-socialized puppies: A responsible breeder will carefully socialize each puppy, exposing it to a variety of people, animals, and experiences. This helps to ensure that each pup will be confident and well-adjusted when it goes to its new home.
3. Support for the lifetime of the dog: A responsible breeder is always available to answer questions or offer support, whether it’s advice on training or help with a behavioral issue.
When you buy a puppy from a responsible breeder, you can be sure that you’re getting a healthy, well-socialized dog that will be a part of your family for years to come. So, if you’re looking for a new furry friend, be sure to visit a responsible breeder! You won’t regret it!
How to choose Dog Breeder in New Hampshire:
1. Ask Lots of questions: When looking for a breeder, it is important to find someone who is reputable and responsible. The breeder should be willing to answer any questions you have about the breed or the puppies. They should also be willing to provide you with references from other people who have purchased dogs from them.
2. Health Testing: The breeder should also be able to provide you with proof that the puppies have been health tested and are free of genetic defects. The dogs should also be well socialized and raised in a healthy environment.
3. Visit Breeder Place:It is important to visit the breeder’s place and see where the puppies are being raised. The puppies should be well-cared for and healthy. When you visit, be sure to ask to see the parents of the puppies. The parents should be healthy and free of genetic diseases. They should also be well-socialized.
If you are not able to visit the breeder in person, be sure to ask for pictures of the puppies and their parents.
How to check a breeder is Legit or Not:
1. The first way to check is to visit the breeder’s facility. When you visit, take a look at the environment in which the puppies are born and raised. A trustworthy breeder will be more than happy to show you around their facility and introduce you to their dogs. They should also be willing to provide references from previous buyers.
2. Another key thing to look for is whether the breeder is registered with the American Kennel Club (AKC). The AKC is the largest dog registry in the country and only registers breeders who meet certain standards of care and quality. Breeders who are not registered with the AKC may not be as reputable, so it’s important to do your homework before purchasing a puppy from them.
3. You can also ask for references from the breeder. A reputable breeder will be happy to provide you with contact information for some of their previous customers.
4. Finally, be sure to ask the breeder lots of questions. They should be happy to answer all of your queries, and if they can’t, that’s a red flag. Good breeders are passionate about their dogs and want to make sure their puppies go to loving homes. So if the breeder seems impatient or uninterested in answering your questions, it’s best to move on.
By following these tips, you can be sure to find a reputable breeder who will provide you with a healthy, happy puppy.
Do You Recommend any Good Dog Breeder in New Hampshire?
What is the Breeder Name? Where are they located in New Hampshire?
It really helps others who are looking for a Dog puppies in New Hampshire. if they can read honest reviews from buyers like yourself.
Conclusion For Dog Breeders in New Hampshire:
Watch “Things to Know Before Getting a Puppy” below before purchasing a dog from a breeder in New Hampshire